Take Control of Your Future
Get Paid While You Train
Whether it’s firefighting, energy, forestry, culinary, or conservation you want to pursue, we give you the experience, skills, and connections you need to jumpstart your career. Our programs are excellent investments in your future, and we're always looking for 18- to 25-year-old young adults, and veterans up to age 29, who want to transform their lives.
- The California Conservation Corps helps Corpsmembers become citizens with character, credentials, and commitment to service.
- When you graduate, you will be on the pathway to becoming the person you want to be.
- Corpsmembers get training in fields that lead to good jobs in fields like firefighting, forestry, energy conservation, construction, and culinary.
- You’ll be paid monthly and receive free health insurance.
- You can earn your high school diploma while you’re in the program.
- When you finish the program, you qualify for scholarships to help pay for college and vocational training.
- If you like a challenge and like working outdoors, the CCC is the place for you.
- You will be part of a team that works together to make California an even better place to live.
Programs We Offer Include:
- Conservation Programs - Work on backcountry trails, improve fish habitats, restore streams and creeks, or install energy-efficient lighting and solar in public buildings.
- Emergency Response - We are legislatively mandated to respond to natural disasters and to help save lives. Corpsmembers have assisted with a variety of emergencies, including fires, floods, oil spills, earthquakes, and agricultural emergencies.
- Natural Resource Conservation Work – Build trails in state parks, cut down and remove overgrown brush that fuels wildfires, restore forests burned by fire, remove invasive species along coastlines and waterways.
To get started on your journey to making a positive impact on your environment and your life, apply online or talk to a recruiter at (800) 952-5627 to join up today.